LABRADORIANS of DISTINCTION
Nominations for the 2020 Labradorians of Distinction are CLOSED.
This annual award is presented to individuals across Labrador who give unique contributions to the cultural, economic, environmental and social betterment of Labrador and Canada.
With COVID-19, we are unable to host our usual awards ceremony for recipients in the same fashion as past years but we look forward to a suitable ceremony when the time comes.
The eligibility criterion is as follows:
- The nominee must have lived in Labrador (though one is not required to have been born in Labrador).
- The nominee must have made a significant social, cultural, environmental or economic contribution to Labrador.
- Current elected officials are also not eligible.
Please include your name, email and phone number in the fields and application information for the nominee.
All applications should include:
- The community that the nominee is from or has made significant contributions in.
- A brief summary as to why the nominee should be honoured as a Labradorian of Distinction.
- And contact information for both the nominee and the individual applying in case more information is needed.
If you have any more questions about the nomination process please address all inquiries to: